1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.